Monday, September 12, 2011

so are you?

...i am doing something i thought i would never do....post a blog.....you see, i really hate to write....but, i love lower case letters and run-on sentences...so...bear with me. i have an idea. if you already know me you know that i am not a fitness trainer but i have access to a really great camp and connections to people smarter than me. the idea to create and host fitness camps at tapawingo has been a dream of mine for some time and this blog is to test the waters to find out who might be interested. so, are you?

2 comments:

  1. I think this is an awesome idea. I personally don't see myself as a good candidate to do a fitness camp escapade. I can barely do 30 minutes of Just Dance but I can see myself working toward a goal of a healthy balanced life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Janet! One of the goals of the camp is to meet each individual at their current fitness level and encourage each one to make steps toward life-long changes that will bring a healthy balance of fitness to mind, body & spirit. No weekend warrior stuff here!! I think you would be a great candidate!

    ReplyDelete